Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Leather Pants

Wednesday, October 17, 2012



This type of outfit has to be my favorite, I love the edge leather pants add to any garment, and I always match them with slouchy tees and worn out jackets to get that grunge vibe. I'm so glad leather pants are not going out of style, I'm going to need them this winter :)

I guess this is the last time you'll see such a light September-y outfit on my blog this year, the weather's turned really ugly and I'm starting to cozy up in warm coats and scarves, so stay tuned for some heavy layering.

I'm wearing:

Pants - H&M (similar ones here, here, here and here)
Tee - SuiteBlanco
Jacket - vintage
(similar ones here, here and here)
Heels - Asos
Bag - VJstyle


Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment