Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Over the Knee Boots

Tuesday, November 20, 2012


I got these leather OTK boots back in summer on a Topshop sale for just a little over 200 bucks and I knew that even though they look a little bit like street walker shoes, with the right styling they can look very chic. By the right styling I mean minimalistic, oversized or chunky outerwear, no short skirts with bare legs, only dark tights or skinnies underneath, at least that's what works for me.  

Judging from what I seen on some other blogs, I'm not the only one who's into them this fall.What do you think about over the knee boots, yay or nay?

I'm wearing:

Coat - Oasap 
Boots - Topshop
Black skinnies - Zara
Bag - Asos
Random turtleneck and  gloves




bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment