Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Draped

Tuesday, January 29, 2013




Even though this coat took up half of my luggage space, I haven't regretted taking it with me to Barcelona for a second because wearing it on a chilly day felt like covering with my favorite blanket. Words can't describe how I love snuggly clothes like this. 

On another note, I went shopping with a clear goal to find new black pointy pumps and I was so surprised to see these ones were still in stock. I've been admiring them on other bloggers for the longest time and couldn't help getting the last pair in my size. Maybe they're not the comfiest shoes in the world (the heel feels really high), but they definitely are head turners. I'm also thinking about getting rid of criss-cross straps once I get tired of them.

Have a great day and thank you for reading!

I'm wearing:

Coat - Chicwish
Tee - H&M
Jeans and heels - Zara
Bag - Asos



bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment