Powered by Blogger.

New In: Accessories

Friday, January 4, 2013

A large Marc B tote that's gonna be perfect for the upcoming journey.
Sold out in brown, but still available in black and camel here.
  My obsession with small cross body bags carries on, I just had to have this one from ASOS.
A very unique snakeskin imitation bag, perfect for the dressier days.
(Available here, sorry, the website is in Russian)
I'm so bad with jewelry in general and necklaces in particular, I actually have a large collection and even put them on at first, but always take off leaving the house, because I feel it's a bit too much. This one from Romwe is my last attempt to embellish myself a bit more.

Let me know if you like any of these! Have a great weekend!

 

bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment