Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Bomber Jacket

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Hey babez! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

I'm back from Poland and here's an outfit I sported on Saturday. I was wearing my new bomber jacket I got on sale (obviously) the day before and a super thick sweatshirt I brought with me, that kept me warm throughout the day even though it was kinda cold outside.

Our trip was very short but we had tons of fun! Great company, rambling the streets of Krakow, discovering small coffee shops (even though I hate coffee), overeating (I swear every trip to Poland leaves me with a bunch of newly acquired kilos :DD). Stay tuned for a post with more travel-related photos.

I'm wearing:

Jacket - Bershka
Embroidered sweatshirt - VJstyle
Skirt - Zara
Boots - old
Bag - VJstyle




bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment