Powered by Blogger.

New In: Accessories

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 Nicholas Jocelyn Suede Sandals in Lipstick color (also love these ones)
Forever 21 necklace
 
ASOS Gem Drop Earrings  (gorgeous emerald green ones here)

I'll tell you a secret - I've never had my ears pierced so I never wore earrings, I guess I just couldn't justify making a hole in my body with a little sparkle that earrings provide. I still haven't changed my mind about piercing, but these earrings were just too cute to pass up on, so I turned them into clip ons, which literally took me a minute. 

Oasis bag 
 Keyhole sunglasses 
 Mirrored lens wayfarers (already sold out, but still available in blue here
Wood effect clubmasters (similar ones here).

I did some major damage in the mens sunglass department, because I noticed that the choice in womens department isn't nearly as diverse. Plus I can share them with my bf!



bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment