Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Hippy Vibes

Friday, September 20, 2013


This is officially the first time I'm wearing a lipstick on the blog and in my adult life :D I have always been neglecting this product for two reasons: I don't like how if feels on my lips and I don't like to accentuate the asymmetry of my lips! However, when I came to the MAC store to pick up a foundation, I couldn't resist testing this color as I though it would be perfect to spice up my fall looks. So I ended up getting this one along with two other colors, not sure if I'll use the crap out of them, but I think the time has come to move to bigger and better things :) 

What about you? Are you a lipstick person?

I'm wearing:

Blazer - Zara (similar ones here, here and here)
Blouse - VJstyle
Skirt - Chicwish
Bag - vintage
Watch - Michael Kors
Boots - Zara (similar ones here and here)
Lipstick - MAC Sheen Supreme in Sweet Grenadine (the color in the pictures slightly differs due to editing)


bloglovin | twitter | facebook | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment