Powered by Blogger.

A+S style plain white tees

Saturday, October 12, 2013

 When Ana suggested a plain white shirt theme for this twin ootd, I immediately obliged. It presented the perfect occasion to showcase this new yellow crochet pencil skirt that I recently  purchased from SM Ladies Fashion for only P600 something.

Although I am a big fan of the minimalistic route, I sometimes like to add texture into the mix when I style plain pieces to add a little bit of interest to the look and that's exactly what I did here...

And also because I had several events to attend that day and I needed something that could be casual yet blend in easily at a cocktail event as well.

white t shirt street style
alex and ani philippines
yellow crochet pencil skirt street style
Unintentionally channeling a little bit of the Olsen twins here...and I end up looking the "ashley part" which is odd since I have always been an MK fan but I guess it's fun to diversify sometimes :)

yellow crochet pencil skirt street style
zara philippines
So there, you go. Gotta love the versatility of something as simple as a plain white t shirt.

white raglan cotton tee from topshop | yellow crochet pencil skirt from sm ladies fashion | mango touch sandals | alex and ani bangles + diy indian glass bracelet | zara philippines white shoulder bag

photos by Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment