Powered by Blogger.

d'sound live samsung music hall grand opening sm aura

Monday, October 28, 2013

This is why, for the third year in a row, I was not able to complete Philippine Fashion Week.

I just couldn't find it in me to pass up another chance to see D'Sound live.

The first time I was able to catch their show was at a private concert in Shangri-la Mall after closing last 2002. Even in poor acoustic settings with no seating I was still mesmerized by their performance.

This time around, their private concert was set to celebrate the opening of Samsung (music) Hall at the 6th floor of SM Aura Premier.

The new Samsung Hall was built specifically with audiophiles in mind. Some of its features include a sound proof wall, line array speakers and a dome ceiling to ensure pure acoustic listening pleasure with unprecedented clarity.

With D'Sound's natural jazz inclinations and musical expertise, they were the perfect band to demonstrate Samsung Hall's expertly engineered interiors and acoustics.

I could go on and on but I think it's better to hear for yourself in this video I took made up of snippets of D'Sound's hit, "Tattooed On My Mind", with my iPhone5. Despite recording with an amateur device, I think sound quality is still pretty impressive...


for full videos, please visit my YouTube channel HERE.

The new Samsung Hall is definitely the venue to catch your favorite musical acts in an intimate and expertly designed setting. You shouldn't miss the chance.

And if you're a fan of Explosions In The Sky and Metric, you can catch them live this October 30 and December 5, 2013.

for more info, visit: www.smtickets.com

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment