Powered by Blogger.

in my levi's revel jeans

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Remember how much I was raving about the new Revel jeans by Levi's in my previous post? This is why...

They are the comfiest thing ever and fit perfectly from top to bottom. You know how some jeans only fit nicely on the waist or hips or just the legs? Not these. They almost feel molded to the body and they have a nice way of contouring the legs. Most importantly, I have a butt in them!

Decided to pair them with this plain white hi lo camisole from SM Ladies Fashion to highlight the wash of my denims. I recently purchased several of these tanks in different colors, they are just the most versatile thing!

levis revel jeans
levis revel philippines
levis revel jeans street style
levis philippines
levis philippines
sm ladies fashion
fly shades

white cami from sm ladies fashion | bracelets from alex and ani | black levis revel skinny jeans (demi curve) | mango touch sandals | fly shades sunglasses 

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment