Powered by Blogger.

menswear and nike sb's

Saturday, October 19, 2013

joe karssen homme hoodie street style
I couldn't decide which photos to choose so I just put them all in. It's only once in awhile that I give in to my narcissism anyway...on the blog at least. jk :P

Anyway, a casual outfit for you all featuring a couple new favorite pieces like this Joe Karssen Homme Hoodie from Persunmall, and my Eric Koston SB's....which I wasn't really planning to wear in this outfit post but I forgot to bring my shoes with me to change into sooo had to make do with what I had.

I changed into this for the Physiogel Press Launch after volunteering at the Pledge Your Hands commitment event which I had to wake up early for..like 6am? When that happens, only half my brain is functioning which is probably why I forgot to take along my shoes....

nike sb eric koston street style
nike sb eric koston street style
subsport street style
joe karssen homme hoodie street style
nike sb eric koston
joe karssen hoodie street style
ruffled hem skirt street style
Homme Hoodie from Persunmall (SEE HERE) | bershka philippines ruffle hem houndstooth skirt | nike sb by eric koston from center of gravity | suiteblanco manila bag | fly shades flash lens aviators

photos by ANA

No comments:

Post a Comment