Powered by Blogger.

#phfw day 2 outfit - 2peat

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I wore this outfit already before to the Victorinox Klasse Card launch as you can see in this ootd here but it was an evening affair and I felt like this ensemble didn't get the amount of exposure it deserved. It really is one of my favorites and I thought it was perfectly fitting for day 2 of Philipine Fashion Week which featured mens wear by SM Mens Fashion and a meet and greet with David Gandy. I really wanted to go for an androgynous look and this being entirely by SM Ladies Fashion was a perfect fit in my mind, I didn't want to wear anything else. Just added my new sunnies by charlie for a more "Im watching a runway show look". Took them off of course when it was time for the show, just couldn't carry and pull off an Anna Wintour vibe. :P

sm ladies fashion dragon suit street style
sunnies by charlie ootd
folio dragon suit by sm ladies fashion ootd
folio dragon suit by sm ladies fashion ootd
sunnies by charlie ootd
sarah tirona style bible
dragon suit by folio at sm ladies fashion | zara sandals | maldita neckpiece | calvin klein linen camisole | sunnies by charlie | sm parisian tassel clutch

photos by Paul

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment