Powered by Blogger.

Runway to Life: DKNY Inspired

Friday, October 25, 2013

Because so many of you guys liked my previous runway inspired outfit I decided to make these sort of posts a regular feature on the blog. I will attempt to recreate runway looks with affordable pieces and I hope you guys will enjoy them. 

This outfit was inspired by these two looks from the DKNY Fall 2013 RTW show and obviously is very easy to achieve since almost any girl has a bomber jacket and a skater dress in her closet (a tee and a skirt will do as well, I suppose).

I'm wearing:

Bomber jacket - Bershka (similar ones: 1, 2, 3, and 4)
Smock dress - Asos 
Beanie hat - American Apparel (cool ones here: 1, 2 and 3)
Boots - VJstyle (similar ones: 1, 2, 3, 4)
Rings - H&M
Watch - Pink Naples from Rapp
Nailpolish - Essie 


Follow me on Instagram:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment