Powered by Blogger.

semi-formal situation

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This is what I wore to the Travelon event at Solaire a couple of days ago. The dress code was semi-formal but since it was only the first of several events I needed to attend that day, I decided to find a way against wearing heels for my comfort and sanity as well.

For this outfit, I decided to pay tribute to my new Freeway Juan Luna tote in a vintage inspired look and what better way than to match my LBD with these two-tone oxfords from Le Bunny Bleu.

Wonderful thing about these oxfords is that they never fail to inspire the quirky side of me...
bowler hat street style
le bunny bleu oxfords street style
freeway juan luna bag
le bunny bleu oxfords street style

le bunny bleu oxfords | unarosa dress | sm accessories bowler hat | freeway juan luna bag | pepe jeans sunglasses |alex and ani bangles

photos by Paul

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment