Powered by Blogger.

team manila fat kid inside outfit

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blurry pictures are becoming a fast trend but I do the best I can do with the amount of time and sunlight I'm blessed with for the day...


Wearing my Jeffrey Campbell La Cage gladiators again which surprisingly turned out to be very versatile. I didn't expect them to be this easy to style. So far I've worn them with flared hem skirts, an LBD and now bermuda shorts. They are definitely my flavor of the month. A bit pricey but so worth it. Would gladly trade in 5 of my cheaper shoes for another one of these in a different color.

team manila ootd
jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals street style
jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals ootd
jeffrey campbell la cage
forever 21 tux | team manila shirt | meg shorts | suiteblanco fringe bag | jeffrey campbell la cage gladiators via nasty gal

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment