Powered by Blogger.

a+s: old school

Saturday, November 2, 2013

My bad. Due to stress, I forgot to post this as a twin ootd.

Looking back though, this isn't much of a twin ootd but more of a twin ootd.

Me and Ana are quite smitten with Freeway's Juan Luna collection so we wanted to do a quirky and slightly period-ish post to compliment it.

And being the Halloween season, I think it's a perfect time to post these since I find (my outfit especially) a little costumey.

Little out of character posts here and there defintely take the monotony out of style blogging. :)
le bunny bleu two tone oxfords
le bunny blue two tone oxfords
freeway juan luna
unarosa dress | le bunny bleu oxfords | pepe jeans sunnies | freeway juan luna tote | alex and ani bangles

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment