Powered by Blogger.

do the bartman

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Simpson print everything has been around for quite some time and I even got a bit tired of looking at them for awhile but when I saw this twin set from Mart of China, I just couldn't resist.

I found it too adorable to pass up.

If I was taller and skinnier, this would've been a cropped sweater with a nice pencil skirt...but I'm neither (:P) so I just took it as a regular sweater and skirt which is actually way more comfortable and easier to live in all day. No need to suck in the tummy. hahaha

mart of china bart simpson sweater set
bart simpson sweater set street style
bart simpson sweater street style
bart simpson sweater set street style
bart simpson sweater set street style
bart simpson street style
puma time ultrasize
mart of china bart simpson sweater set (see here) | zara sandals | puma time ultrasize watch | huf dirtbags

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment