Powered by Blogger.

ibattz "vogue" portable charger review

Friday, November 8, 2013

With all the storms, floods and what have you's happening lately, I find this review timely. Not too sound to doomsday-ish but scientists everywhere are saying it's only going to get worse unless we do something drastic to prevent global warning...

And now that we know what's in store for us, it's best to be prepared. And I don't know about you but if there's one thing I can't tolerate about these storms is power failure. How you say....boring?

Saving grace is truly my gadgets...phone and iPad specifically for games and iBooks.

Aside from entertainment there's also emergencies or calling loved ones to make sure they're safe. But how can you do all these if there's no power available to charge your phones?

That's when you need a portable charger and this one by iBattz is probably the best in the market, price-wise and performance-wise.

Retailing for only P2150, it is significantly more affordable than others in its class.

ibattz portable charger
But here's why I love my iBattz Vogue Battstation more than the others:

  • charges and recharges quickly
  • charges anything and everything that is USB compatible...yep, even cameras and speakers
  • seriously lighter than other portable chargers...some are really unbelievably heavy and I don't need that much extra weight in my purse...I hardly feel much additional weight from my iBattz
  • equipped with a SUPER DEPENDABLE and high quality Samsung Lithium Ion Battery...so you know it's not gonna die on you when you need it the most.
  • provides more than two full charges for my phone
ibattz portable charger
ibattz portable charger review
Situations Where I found My iBattz Handy:
  • FASHION WEEK...and all other activity packed full day affairs that require a lot of 3G and calls
  • Stranded on the road due to floods...was able to recharge my phone and that of my friend
  • Brownout
  • Beach/Camping trips...what is the beach without music? Was able to recharge my portable speakers and iPod for continuous music all throughout the day...which subsequently led to me being the hero/cool kid of the day
ibattz portable charger review
ibattz portable charger review
So yea, storm or no storm, the iBattz is one great investment...and ps. it's also equipped with a flashlight and power level indicator.

These are just some of the reasons why iBattz has been voted by millions as their number one choice for portable chargers.

iBattz is available in the Philippines at Astroplus, Astrovision, Beyond the Box, DataMax, DigiHub*, Digital Hub, Digital Walker, E-Central*, Globotel, iCenter*, Islands and More (NAIA T3), iStudio, Mobile 1, Planet Gadget, R.O.X., SM Appliance, Switch, Technoholics, The Inbox Store*

for more info, visit: www.ibattz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment