Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: 90's Inspired

Friday, November 29, 2013

IMG_7066--
IMG_7082 - shar
IMG_7105
IMG_7116
IMG_7151
IMG_7089
IMG_7156

This 90's inspired dress was actually one of the first things I wore on this blog back in 2010 and it's been safely hanging in my closet ever since. I knew nothing about photography at that time, so the pictures came out really dark, blurry and my head was twice the size of my body! xDD 

Obviously, that post is long gone, but I thought it's time to somewhat reinvent the dress, especially since I've seen so many similar ones in this season's 90's inspired collections. Tell me what you guys think!

P.S. These pics were taken a while ago and I swear I'm not cold :)

I'm wearing:

Jacket - VJstyle
Dress - River Island (very old, similar ones here, here and here)
Socks - Pretty Polly
Bag - VJstyle
Boots - Romwe
Jewelry - Topshop & H&M
Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment