Powered by Blogger.

samuel & kevin opens in philippines

Thursday, November 7, 2013

It has always been a habit of mine to make sure to drop by a Samuel & Kevin store whenever I used to travel Asia.

I remember thinking how cool it was the first time I ever entered one of their boutiques many years back in Singapore. It was filled to the brim with classic cut casual pieces with just the right amount of extra detail here and there to make them stand out among the other brands in the same bracket. That, their affordable price tag, excellent quality and awesome fit are just some of the reasons why Samuel & Kevin is one of my most favorite Asian labels.

It was also a favorite "pasalubong" for my friends and family. I haven't traveled in awhile and I kinda miss the shopping so it was definitely great news when I found out that Samuel & Kevin has finally decided to open its doors in the Philippines. Its really about time, don't you think? I am especially loving all their pieces for Fall/Holiday 2013. Even the menswear is to die for and I can imagine myself slipping into one of those comfortable oxford shirts or two...

samuel and kevin philippines
samuel and kevin philippines
samuel and kevin philippines
samuel and kevin philippines
samuel and kevin branches philippines
samuel and kevin branches philippines
For more information visit S&K on

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment