Powered by Blogger.

speechless

Saturday, November 16, 2013

We sent our maid to pick up a few things in the grocery yesterday. She never came back. I called her cell around 9pm to ask where she was (she left the house at 4pm) and instead a guy answered claiming that he "found" the sim card in Greenhills. How could a sim card fall out of a phone and why would he pick it up and insert it in his phone? How stupid do you make of us?

It was then that I knew she wasn't coming back.

So she took our money for the groceries and she owes me for one of my old cellphones that she's been paying for little by little every sweldo.

Sometime ago, we sent her to buy meat, she came back empty-handed. According to her, the money must have fell out of her pocket. We let that one slide because things like that do happen but after her little stunt yesterday, I don't know anymore.

It's sad cause I liked her and saw potential in her. I had plans of mentoring her and maybe turning her into my assistant with a bigger salary in the future. We have been extremely nice to her all this time which is why I don't understand and still can't believe why she would do something like that. I find it a bit mean you know? Running away with our money which was meant for food, milk and groceries...especially since she knew that we were really running low on supplies and there wouldn't be anything to cook for dinner or milk for Nikola to have before bedtime.

Makes you lose a bit of faith in people...

Anyway, sorry, I just had to vent out. Here's a bright outfit post to counter the mood :)

sm ladies fashion
sm ladies fashion crochet pencil skirt
stradivarius philippines
sm ladies fashion blogger
sarah tirona sm ladies fashion
sm ladies fashion top and skirt | stradivarius shoes

photos by Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment