Powered by Blogger.

take me to the greek

Monday, November 11, 2013

I almost forgot to post this which would have been a shame since this is one of my favorite ensembles this year.

It's quite rare to be able to mix comfort and style but this dress from Suiteblanco really does the job. Not too tight but also not too loose that it becomes shapeless. Love the overlap detail of the skirt as well, brings a bit of vamp to the whole look. It's really one of my favorite LBD's and it was such a steal at just P900 - regular price - no kidding. :) ...and if I remember right, comes in a couple of colors, though you can't really trust my shoddy memory so it's best to check it out yourself :P

However, I do remember that I wore this to the grand opening of Samsung Hall which featured a live private concert by D'Sound...what a memorable night that was...one of the best concerts I've seen this year....

jeffrey campbell la cage
gladiator sandals street style
jeffrey campbell la cage street style
suiteblanco manila
suiteblanco manila philippines
suiteblanco dress and fringe clutch | jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals via nastygal

photos by Paul

GIVEAWAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment