Powered by Blogger.

wren - crumpler for women

Thursday, November 14, 2013

There is rarely a day when I don't have to fit my laptop/camera/phone in my purse. These are my work tools and I simply cannot leave the house without them no matter how heavy or burdensome it gets lugging them around sometimes.

The new WREN bags by Crumpler address this issue and take much of the burden off it.

Crumpler's new line was designed specifically with women in mind and inspired by the United Kingdom's Royal Naval Service of the United Kingdom (WRENS).

During the First and Second World Wars, the women of WRENS served as cooks, radio operators, weapons analysts, air mechanics and pilots. They were recruited so that more men could be utilized as pilots for the fleets.

These women proved they were capable of jobs aside from household keep and were later granted equal status with their male counterparts in the Royal Navy.

crumpler philippines
crumpler wren
The new WREN collection was made for that purpose:

To make sure strong women who know how to live are complimented with strong bags made for living.
crumpler wren
crumpler philippines
Aside from being absolutely gorgeous, what I love most about my Wren bag is that it is lightweight and has enough dedicated compartments to keep all of my daily essentials organized and easily accessible. No more rummaging through it endlessly just to find my keys or lipstick. And since it's Crumpler, I can rest easy knowing my valuables are protected with its sturdy and dependable quality. ;)

crumpler wren
The new WREN bags by Crumpler retail for P2250-P5950.

Crumpler Stores are located at: Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Robinsons Magnolia, Trinoma and Bonifacio High Street

You can also check them out at Beyond The Box, Digital Hub, Digital Arena, Digital Walker, District 32, F8 Photoshop, G-Stop, iCenter, Islands and More, Macy's Camerashop, Mark Jellicoe, Mobile 1, Nikon Store, PRG Photoshop, Rustans Department Store, Senco Link and SM Department Store

For more info, LIKE Crumpler Philippines on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@crumplerph)

GIVEAWAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment