Powered by Blogger.

2013 ootd recap + the year of a+s

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 has been a year of snapbacks, sneakers, sweaters and god bless them skorts which make life a whole bunch easier to live in the shortest of hems while still being able to maintain a certain level of modesty...

fashion eggplant
fashion eggplant
fashion eggplant
But more than anything, 2013 has been a wonderful year of blessings and building new and meaningful relationships.

It was also the year of A+S: a super fun series of twin ootd's with Ana! Expect more from our collaboration this year. :D

sarah tirona
fashion eggplant, fashionista commuter
As we welcome 2014, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all those who supported me and stood by me for all these years. You truly make me look forward to each new year in a positive light.

Cheers to 2014! Let it be the best year of our lives yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment