Powered by Blogger.

bloggers united 6 outfit

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

 With all "The Clingies" busy preparing for holiday festivities, I'm back to taking outfit photos with Mr. Dennis.

I haven't used a vignette in god knows how long but I'm reviving it for this outfit post to make my "bukid background" look a little more artsy and interesting (pathetic attempt:P). Stupid me for not noticing or checking either. Sun was in the wrong place as well. Pfft.

But in fairness to Dennis, the others that I'm about to post look great. I guess he's just a little rusty after several months of not taking photos. 

Either way, still thankful he's there and obliges although sometimes begrudgingly. Peace. :P

My outfit last Bloggers United 6. Thanks to everyone who came :)

ruffle hem skirt street style
stradivarius ruffle hem skirt
stradivarius philippines ruffle hem skirt
tarsy bags orange shoulder bag
jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals
Some actual photos from that day...
 Big. big thanks to my readers, Rosette, Enchie, Weng and Ahlex for tagging me in these photos on FB. :)

bloggers united 6
Hope to see you all again at the 7th installment!

daisyjane clothing snakeskin sleeve blouse | stradivarius skirt | jeffrey campbell la cage sandals | tarsy bags shoulder bag (IG: @tarsybags, email tarsybags@gmail.com or text 0939-925-7905 to order) | rayban erica sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment