Powered by Blogger.

holiday sales you shouldn't miss

Saturday, December 28, 2013

It isn't quite end of season sale yet but I've already spotted a few holiday sales that were too tempting to resist.

I didn't really have time to shop pre-Christmas even if I was out almost everyday and events took place in the malls. Our schedules were tight without much room to browse and now that events season is over, I'm really enjoying my free time with Nikola and the fam. It's also my opportunity to finally go shopping for myself and where better than scour all the exciting holiday sales that are happening now.

Here's a few of my purchases and ongoing holiday sales that are too god to pass up.

First up, Jeffrey Campbell at SM Fashion Forum!
 JC's hardly ever go on sale here but now, several of them are marked down. I couldn't resist these JC Benni's which are perfect for our weather all year round.

jeffrey campbell sm fashion forum
Penshoppe! Penshoppe has one of the best fitting pants locally, trust me. They fit like a glove and flatter in all the right places + they're extremely affordable. At full price, they only cost about 1k/pair. On sale, they're ridiculously cheap. Got this polka pair for only P399 while the baroque zara doppelganger was a steal at just P799.

penshoppe fashion blogger
Mango Touch.

I love stalking this store each time they go on sale, they have the prettiest shoes and bags with generous mark-downs...think 50%-70% off...

mango touch fashion blogger
RAOUL, Marc Jacobs and Kenneth Cole at Designer Blvd...got these luxury bags for a minute fraction of their original price plus I love how they don't scream designer...

raoul philippines
What about you? Have you been shopping lately? I would love you to add to this list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment