Powered by Blogger.

max factor bdjbox unboxing (december box)

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm back with another BDJBox unboxing. This time, it's for their exclusive tie up with Max Factor.

bdjbox max factor unboxing
Let's take a look at what's inside:
  1. Creme Puff Pressed Powder (full size) - srp P575
  2. Earth Spirits Eye Shadow (sample size) - full size SRP P445
  3. Kohl Pencil (sample size) - full size SRP P425
  4. Masterpiece Mascara (sample size) - full size SRP P695
  5. Colour Collection Lipstick (sample size) - full size SRP P595
  6. Glossfinity Nail Polish (sample size) - full size SRP P245
  7. Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation - full size SRP P925
Since they are all pretty much in sample sizes, I had to roughly compute the total estimate. I priced them at 50% off the full size price to come up with a grand total of: P1755.25.

I know what you're thinking, a little meager compared to all the previous BDJboxes I've unboxed this year. I was a little surprised as well however, when you think about it, it's still a bargain considering how much...or how little one BDJBox costs.

And besides, I always like to look at the silver lining and I think the contents of this box make a great travel make-up kit due to its neutral tones and portable sizes. It also addresses the issue of why sample boxes were made in the first place...a collection of samples to try and see which products work for you.

bdjbox max factor
bdjbox max factor review
bdjbox max factor review
bdjbox max factor unboxing
I guess I was just mighty spoiled with all the other BDJBoxes in the past. But don't get me wrong, I think this is still a great beginner/basic collection of make-up for the price...just hoping a bit that they added a full size liner or lipstick or both.

What do you think?

To subscribe for your own BDJBox, visit: http://bdjbox.com/

for more info connect socially with BDJBox:

No comments:

Post a Comment