Powered by Blogger.

note to self (ootd)

Monday, December 23, 2013

Note to self: is to maybe never do the whole shades and hat thing together again unless maybe it's a flat brim...gotta try that...seeing it again now looks a little too touristy for my taste. But that's just me, what do you think? In fairness, it was a little sunny that day... or maybe I was just really excited to wear all my birthday presents at the same time. :P

This was taken during a chill afternoon somewhere in McKinley and I took it as an opportunity to get some reading done with nice background music provided by my UrbanEars Humlan headphones. What I love most about my Humlans (aside from being washable) and all other headphones by  UrbanEars is their minimalistic style. They look right at home with any outfit and can even pass as a fashion accessory. Love how it offsets my black and white outfit.

shana philippines
urbanears humlan
shana philippines
urban ears humlan
zara leather cap | shana "s" sweater and leather skirt | jeffrey campbell melina via SM fashion forum | sm parisian bag | rayban erica sunglasses |  urbanears humlan in tomato (available at digital walker, istudio, astrovision, and beyond the box. MORE INFO HERE)

photos by Tin

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment