Powered by Blogger.

the lakeshore

Thursday, December 26, 2013

I was going through my pile of press kits today checking if I may have missed something out when I found a folder about Lakeshore. I don't even remember it being handed to me but it was thick so I decided to take a look...

What I discovered was pretty cool...too awesome not to share.

The Lakeshore is an affordable housing development in Mexico, Pampanga. You can purchase a house and lot starting at just under a million pesos...perfect for what I have in mind....

A weekend getaway!

Our businesses are located in Manila so it isn't very convenient to move to Pampanga even if I'm sometimes tempted to entertain the idea because it's so congested in Manila already...

Pampanga is too far for us for an everyday commute but it's the perfect distance for a weekend vacation when you've had too much of the city already.

The Lakeshore is the first master-planned community in the Philippines that is built around a 12 hectare man-made lake. You can go fishing, swimming, kayaking and sailing!

Coming soon are restaurants, cafes and a shopping arcade.

the lakeshore pampanga
The Lakeshore also has an events place that makes a perfect backdrop for weddings and other celebrations. 

the lakeshore pampanga
the lakeshore pampanga
Here's a 30 second video to give you a preview of the lake...


For more info on The Lakeshore, visit: http://lakeshore.com.ph/index.php

They're currently having a red tag sale on their homes and events.

You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter for quick access to their floor plans, payment plans and photos.

ps. pls invite me over when you get your place! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment