Powered by Blogger.

absynthe pure intention serum review

Monday, January 20, 2014

I first received my Absynthe Bath and Beauty products last December (as you can see here). I wasn't required to do a review, just a press release and I really wasn't intending to, I mean who wants extra work, right? But after using their Pure Intention Serum for several weeks now, it feels wrong not to share my experience. I hate holding out information especially when it's as good as this.

absynthe pure intention serum
Absynthe's Pure Intention Serum is one little miracle worker and I confirmed my gut feel when I went to meet Niche for the Capital Cities concert a few weeks ago (see HERE).

I haven't seen Niche since before Christmas and always with some sort of concealer or BB cream on but on this occasion, I decided to go barefaced because I was feeling a bit lazy to bother with any make up.

Yes, I was feeling a bit exposed and self conscious so I was totally surprised when the first thing he said was how nice my skin was and wether or not I changed anything in my regimen.

What I do everyday twice a day is wash my face, apply serum, moisturizer and then eye cream. The only product I changed in my line up was my serum. This. And to tell you the truth, the longer I use it, the more noticeable the changes are becoming. My face seems to have developed a unique, natural-looking glow and my skin tone seems slightly more even. The persistent wounds at the corners of my mouth from excessive dry skin have also completely disappeared...in my case, a feat not easily achieved by other moisturizers.

absynthe pure intention serum review
What I also love about Absynthe's Pure Intention Serum is that it is immediately absorbed by the skin and doesn't feel greasy at all.

It smells a bit like medicine (which I think is good) but it doesn't linger for very long. It's mostly unscented and although I'm not quite sure of its SRP, I'm pretty sure it's affordable. (I can get back to you with price if you're interested)

absynthe pure intention serum review
Verdict: Absynthe's Pure Intention Serum is one of the best serums I've ever tried even when compared to pricier alternatives in the market.

See product information HERE or check out Absynthe Bath and Beauty on Facebook

GIVEAWAY: WIN a Grab Clutch/Tablet Case from Anma Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment