Powered by Blogger.

cinemaworld - foreign films at your fingertips

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Do you enjoy foreign films?

Although subtitles are sometimes a pain in the youknowhere, foreign films are a great and unconventional way to explore the landscape and culture of other countries. I really enjoy seeing the perspective of someone native to the region as opposed to a Hollywood movie shot in the same setting. Foreign films often have a very raw feel and that really speaks to the artist in me. They don't seem as filtered and edited.

To get my fix, I usually wait for festival schedules in Shangri-la since dvd's of these movies are pretty hard to come by.

Sadly foreign film festivals only happen once or twice a year and I am not always able to attend.

And then I discovered Cinemaworld.

CinemaWorld is the first Pan-Asia International movie channel that shows high definition foreign films of all different genres: comedy, action, suspense, thrillers, etc.

This January, it's all about Turkish Cinema...


I've never seen a Turkish film and I'm quite excited about it.

To know more about CinemaWorld, log on to www.facebook.com/CinemaWorldAsia, follow @CinemaWorldAsia, or visit www.cinemaworld.asia.

CinemaWorld is available in Metro Manila on Cable Link on channel 301, and on Sky Cable HD on channel 184.  Contact your cable operator for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment