Powered by Blogger.

lifehack for travelling: keep toiletries from spilling/exploding in suitcase

Friday, January 24, 2014

This post is dedicated to my grandma (mamita, let's do this instead next time, okay?).

Each time my grandma flies abroad, she always makes me sit down with her and help her pack. She says I'm more organized, I say she's just lazy :P. Part of my packing ritual with her is to ensure that her toiletries don't spill/explode in her suitcase while on transit. For over 20 years now, I have been doing this (upon her instruction):

lifehack for travelling
I never really thought about improving on her method until a few days ago when I was planning on what things to pack for my upcoming trip this weekend (yay!). I truly felt like a genius when I came up with this so in case you've already seen this method elsewhere, don't tell me and burst my bubble :P

So anyway, here's what I came up with:

toiletries travelling
lifehack keep toiletries from exploding
lifehacks
lifehack philippines
It's free and doesn't look as ghetto! Whatchu guys think of my handiwork? I feel so productive! I guess all those hours spent on buzzfeed have finally paid off!

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment