Powered by Blogger.

All Dolled Up For Valentines Day

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy valentine's day everyone! What are your plans for tonight? Got an outfit already? Are you going for the traditional red or will you be trying something new this year?

Valentine's or not, I'm not really a red person (as you might have noticed...), I'm often in black, white or neutrals but tonight, I decided to dress a little girlier than usual for a more romantic feel...if you will :P Still staying within my comfort zone, I decided to go with navy blue instead of black so I don't blend in so much in a sea of lbd cocktail dresses.

Brightened it up further and made it look more interesting by layering with this lightweight chiffon tropical tropical jacket from Romwe which goes quite perfectly with these sexy peacock heels from Memorata by CLN for just the right amount of sweet vs. sexy balance.

memorata by CLN fashion blogger
memorata by cln fashion blogger
onecklace monogram necklace
maude clothing
memorata by CLN leading ladies
memorata by CLN
Here's another interesting detail, my dress actually transforms into a different silhouette just by unzipping the top layer skirt! You can go from a full on skater to a more svelte a-line in a few seconds. Choose depending on your mood. Personally, I prefer the full skirt on days when I feel bloated and the a-line on "skinny"/feeling sexy days :P          

does this photo look okay on your monitor? it looks okay in my editor but overexposed  once I upload to blogger, can't seem to adjust it no matter what I do...:S
maude clothing

Wether single or in a relationship, I hope you're all having a day filled with love this Feb 14! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! :)

Dress by Maude | Romwe Jacket and Bib Necklace (see HERE) | Memorata by CLN sandals | oNecklace monogram necklace (see HERE) | sm parisian clutch

photos by Ana

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment