Powered by Blogger.

hong kong ootd day 2: disneyland

Monday, February 3, 2014

At this time of the year, socks and stockings are more of an essential rather than a fashion statement in Hong Kong and I love it!

Under other circumstances, I would have probably worn a pair of tall, black boots. I love how they look but for some reason he can't explain and I don't understand, Dennis doesn't like them on me and has tried all means possible to stop me from purchasing a pair.

Nights were pretty cold and going bare-legged was not an option especially for someone like me who gets cold easily so stockings were pretty much my lifesaver throughout my trip. Added socks over them not just for warmth but to prevent my feet from getting blisters as well. I learned the hard way on our first day.

I am also super thankful that this fleece-lined leopard coat from 6Ks arrived just in time for my trip. At first I thought it was too thick and warm but I wouldn't have survived those freezing nights by the bay without it.

This was what I wore when me and my family went to visit Disneyland Hong Kong for a day.

hong kong street style
hong kong fashion blogger
Knowing that I would probably be spending my day in wild rides, I opted for a pair of skorts to keep me modest and comfortable. My accessories throughout pretty much my entire trip were these 2 gold name necklaces (yes 2, so it's easy to find me in case I get lost, jk :P) from oNecklace. Simple and layered, they went well with everything I packed.

Another lifesaver and something I recommend everyone to have on them during their travels is this backpack from Outdoor Products. Not only are they extremely durable but mine was super light as well. Hardly weighed a thing, that really matters when you plan to shop all day and then later check-in at the airport. I certainly didn't want my bag to add to the weight of my purchases so I could take home a lot more things with me. :P

o necklace monogram necklace
hong kong street style
what to wear in hong kong
hong kong fashion
hong kong street style
hong kong disneyland budget guide
hong kong street fashion

top and skorts from sm ladies fashion | onecklace monogram necklace (see HERE) | outdoor products backpack (see HERE) | jeffrey campbell melina shoes via sm fashion forum | 6Ks leopard coat (see HERE)

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:


No comments:

Post a Comment