Powered by Blogger.

hong kong ootd day 3

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Please don't ask me why I look constipated in this photo. :P There are just inexplicable days in my life when I can't smile properly to save my own life...speak of awkward...

In truth, I just like dressing up but not so much posing. I don't know what to do in front of a camera and if I could, I would prefer all my ootd shots to be candid. But apparently, those are harder to perfect so good luck to me...

Anyway, this is what I wore on our 3rd day in Hong Kong, the day after our visit to Disneyland. By this time, my feet already felt like they were bleeding (maybe that's the reason why I look constipated! haha). These Jeffrey Campbell Melina shoes are super comfortable for distance walking in Manila but they are sooo not the appropriate shoes for the amount of walking we did in Hong Kong. 

In my attempt to pack light, it's the only pair of shoes I brought with me so Dennis had to drag us to the mall so I could purchase a pair of sneakers. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to go anywhere else. I developed new blisters despite my socks/tights combo. Really took "tiis ganda" to a whole new level.

Here's the outfit before the sneakers:

hong kong street style
hong kong fashion
hong kong street fashion
hong kong fashion blogger
And now here's a photo of me and Nikola in our new shoes before heading back to the hotel. Turns out her knee high Zara boots weren't conducive for long walks either...or so she says....this little girl is turning into a mini Imelda, I swear! The moment she saw these pink Crocs booties she had to have them. I had to give in because Crocs are really the most comfy and I couldn't take the risk in case her feet were really hurting knew how it felt first hand anyway, so okay, fine. Was still over the moon about my New Balance purchase so I felt like spreading the cheer all 'round. Dennis got himself some new kicks too. A pair of super cool baby blue Adidas Original mid-cuts.

When in Hong Kong, do as the Hong Kong-ers do. :P

hong kong budget guide
sweater, white button down, corduroy jeggings from Uniqlo Philippines | zara neoprene plaid skirt | knee high socks from Granville Road | 6ks leopard coat (see here) | jeffrey campbell melina via sm fashion forum | new balance sneakers

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment