Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Two Coats

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

titleIMG_2019IMG_2098IMG_2010-IMG_2091IMG_2067IMG_2065IMG_2041-IMG_2082IMG_2159IMG_2149

I remembered I had this great black coat from last year that I didn't want to wear because it had leather sleeves and thought I'd give it a spin in a new type of combo - a coat over another coat. Not only is it warm, but it also looks sleek and chic, especially if cinched with a skinny belt, a wide belt would work too.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm experimenting with my face as well - I've wanted to get a fake nose ring for the longest time! I think I mentioned before that piercing is not my cup of tea, luckily ebay caters to weirdos like myself, too :) Not very satisfied with what I got, so I'll keep looking ;)

I'm wearing:

Houndstooth coat - Chicwish
Black coat - Zara
Jeans -  Asos
Boots - Zara
Bag - Asos


Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment