Powered by Blogger.

ootd: jailbird

Monday, February 17, 2014

At the recent Common Threads launch (see here), we were asked what our "Style Story" was...

This outfit summarizes how I see and relate to fashion as a whole.

Easy and comfortable in interesting silhouettes.

I like color once in awhile but I find it is harder for me to mix and match as often which is probably why the majority of my closet is filled with neutral pieces.

Even if I enjoy styling myself, I also try to be practical and I think this is evident in my style posts where you can see several of my favorites in heavy rotation. I have no qualms whatsoever about repeating something I like. This sweater from Romwe is one of those things. Styled in the most basic way here, I can see this outfit go anywhere from a casual business meeting, lunch with the girls, movie date with the boyfriend or shopping at the mall.

For a more high fashion take, I would probably pair this with a flute skirt or bermuda shorts and heels for a slightly more  Avant Garde/Modern look.

I wore this (btw) to the recent travel expo where me and Ana were invited to check out what Malaysia has to offer this year (more on that in my next post).

romwe zippered black and white sweatshirt
neoprene sweater street style
romwe fashion blogger
celine nano street style
philippine fashion blogger
frontrow shop pointed heels

ROMWE zippered black and white neoprene sweatshirt (see HERE) | uniqlo jeggings | front row shop pointed heels (see HERE) | nick automatic sunglasses

photos by Ana

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment