Powered by Blogger.

ootd: a zebra cannot change its stripes

Friday, February 21, 2014

As the saying goes...a leopard cannot change its spots nor a zebra its stripes...

As much as I had fun playing with color in my last few style posts, I can't help but return to my comfort zone...slouchy clothes in neutrals, predominantly black and white.

This is what I wore to the launch of Fujifilm's new Instax Share smartphone printer that was held somewhere in Quezon City. Lord help me, when it comes to Quezon City, I am entirely lost and this was no exception. I had to detour several times. Waze was not much of a help either since I encountered a deadspot somewhere near a crucial turn which caused me to lose my 3G and subsequently, my directions/map/waze.

Once I finally found the venue, I had to park a block away. Good thing I was wearing my favorite pair of Memorata by CLN mules which are super comfy and light despite their height. If I was in a pointy pair of stilletos, I might have screamed bloody murder. :P

Will share more about the new Instax Share in a different post, in the meantime, here's my outfit:

romwe zebra print shirt
persunmall leopard camera bag
memorata leading lady
memorata by CLN
memorata by cln fashion blogger
onecklace monogram necklace
memorata leading lady
h&m cardigan | romwe zebra print button down and necklace (see HERE) | sm ladies fashion shorts | oNecklace monogram necklace | rayban wayfarers | memorata by CLN mules | persunmall leopard camera bag (see HERE)

photos by Tracy

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment