Powered by Blogger.

Silver Hardware: Milly Bag

Monday, February 24, 2014

IMG_2469IMG_2483

As much as I love everything gold, for the last couple of months I've been craving for a decent small black bag with silver hardware. Found this minimalistic Milly bag on Revolve Clothing and didn't have to think twice before clicking it home. Recently I've been addicted to this website - it has been relaunched with a new cool design and it features so many cool brands, most of which are very affordable (I especially love their shoe section and all the leather items, you do know how I love leather?). 

Anyways, I can't wait to pair this bag with ... erm, pretty much everything in my closet and take it places, it totally deserves it!

P.S. To my Russian readers, Revolve Clothing does ship to Russia!

Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment