Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Grease

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

titleIMG_3023doubIMG_3078IMG_3051IMG_3086IMG_3130IMG_3111IMG_3097IMG_3138IMG_3106IMG_3060

Paris Fashion Week is over, at least for me. Can't say I'm very sad - although it's been an awesome experience, I have to admit it's exhausting! My feet are a mess from all the heels and running from one show to another, and my hair feels like a loofah from all the hot tools and products I used to make it look decent throughout the week. Anyways, I'm flying home on Thursday and tomorrow I'm planning to have Paris just for me. I have tons of new outfits to show you, when I get back!

As you can probably tell from the name, in this outfit post I'm channeling Danny Zuko from Grease. :)

I'm wearing:
 
Jacket - Zara (similar ones here and here)
Sweater - Chicwish
Jeans -  Asos
Shoes - Chicwish
Bag - Milly via Revolve Clothing

Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment