Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Tuileries

Friday, March 7, 2014

fashion_blog_ukrainepink_heels_outfitfashion_bloggerfeminine_outfitgorgeous_outfit_dressdress_and_coat_outfitcamel_coat_outfitmichael_kors_tote_outfitladylike_paris_outfit9

I'm back home from Paris and all the madness surrounding Fashion Week and I finally have time to sort through 7 thousand (!) pictures we took and draw some conclusions regarding the fashion week itself. Aside from some very inspiring and beautiful shows there were some pretty crappy ones that were a complete waste of fabric. Being a person who's late for everything, one thing I really liked was that none of the shows ever started on time. I got so used to this that on my last day of fashion week I actually missed half of the show. 

I have to admit I've probably been a bag blogger, because I almost never took pictures of the shows I went to. I always watch the looks from the collections I'm interested in on vogue.com and I'm not very curious to see the same looks captured from at least 20 different seats in my blog feed so I won't bother you with them and instead will show you what I wore :)

The outfit above was captured after the Viktor&Rolf show that took place in Jardin des Tuileries, I went for a baby blue dress and a classic camel coat for a feminine vibe.

I'm wearing:

Coat - Zara (similar ones here, here and here)
Dress - Love
Bag - Michael Kors 
Heels - Semilla
Watch - Michael Kors
Rings - Asos

Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment