Powered by Blogger.

mmf shoe buffet (la mode moderne pour les femmes

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shoes for dinner? Yes, please!

When I first received my invite to attend a "Shoe Buffet" hosted by MMF (La Mode Moderne Pour Les Femmes), I didn't take it literally. I thought it was just a witty way of coining a shoe shopping party. Nonetheless, I'm not one to decline an invitation for free shoes so off I went to C3 Events Place earlier tonight to see what MMF had in store.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by warm smiles and a short introduction of the brand which was soon followed by a mini fashion show complete with a bottom lit runway.

mmf shoe buffet
 I live for events like these. Short, sweet, straight to the point, no beating around the bush and a chance to let my inner Imelda out for one night.

The MMF Shoe Buffet was one of the BEST BLOGGING EVENTS I have ever been to.

After a quick fashion show, it was time to help ourselves to the generous spread of shoes prepared for us in the next room.

mmf launch
 Guess what? There was no ceiling, it was literally a shoe buffet and we could help ourselves to as many pairs of shoes we could manage to carry wether in our arms or in the shopping bags provided for us. Just grab whichever you wanted for free, slip it into your bag and it's yours. It felt like a wet dream for a shoe addict like me and you can just imagine the pandemonium that soon followed when you let loose a group of some 60+ fashion savvy women in a room full of gorgeous (and) free sandals, loafers, pumps, wedges, high heels what have you, up for grabs. To say it was crazy is a TOTAL UNDERSTATEMENT. I was lucky that most of the shoes on display were in my size so all I had to literally do was grab and go.

mmf shoe buffet
 I was done in a matter of minutes, no sweat and was just really, really happy with the pairs I was able to snag :D

mmf blogger
 What I love most about the styles that MMF carry is that they're just the right amount of trendy and a whole lot of timeless. Shoes that you can look at everyday and not tire from.

It has been my intention to shop for more flats and sandals especially now that summer is right around the corner and I was able to complete my list all in one night. I got me some pretty studded and bejeweled loafers in black, nude and cream, metallic sandals, a basic thong pair in black and white plus a stunning pair of nude pumps that I just couldn't resist...they will go so well with all the bright colors this season (insert heart here)!

mmf shoe buffet
Wether you get your style inspiration from the streets of Paris, Milan, New York or Los Angeles, La Mode Moderne Pour Les Femmes is sure to have the perfect pair for you.

With prices ranging from just P900-P2000, MMF is sure to be the next big hit with all the practical fashionistas out there. Check out their newly opened boutiques in Lucky Chinatown Mall and Glorietta 2.

mmf branches

To order online and view their latest collection, connect with MMF on Facebook and Instagram (@mmfpourfemmes)

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS: ending in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment