Powered by Blogger.

my persunmall summer wishlist for march

Saturday, March 15, 2014

With summer right around the corner, it's time once again to do some shopping for colorful printed pieces in cool fabrics.

With my tight schedule, I really don't have time to browse the mall for hours, the next best thing would be to go online and shop one of my favorite online stores: Persunmall.

They have so many pretty pieces...(too many :P that I can't afford to buy them all at once) that I need to document them in a wishlist to help me keep track and remember each time I get my paycheck! (story of my life...:))

So anyway, here are a few of the pieces that I currently have my eye on...several of which I already ordered...price points aren't bad. Average is around P900 with free shipping worldwide so I usually spend less than when I shop in the mall...

  1. Bird Print Dress (see HERE)
  2. Hand Embroidered White Dress ( see HERE)
  3. Chain Bag (see HERE)
  4. Pave Chain Link Bracelet in Gold (see HERE)
  5. Sleeveless Print Dress (see HERE)
  6. Tribal Print Mini Skirt (see HERE)


  1. Dolphin Print Dress (see HERE)
  2. Mini Pashli-inspired Bag (see HERE)
  3. Lace Shorts (see HERE)
  4. Pony Hair Leopard Slip-ons (see HERE)
  5. Silver Pave Chain Bracelet (see HERE)
  6. Black and White Floral Print Neoprene Dress (see HERE)


GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment