Powered by Blogger.

ootd: grass is greener

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I can't really think right now. I have spent the past two days cramming, trying to review Nikola for a last minute entrance exam this Friday. I tell you, my nerves are taking a beating and I am so drained. To think she's only entering grade 2!

Me and Dennis have been quite stressed and hoping for the best. Please say a short prayer for my little angel so she stays alert this Friday morning (she's not a morning person :P) and aces her test. She really wants to get into this school so I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes that she does.

Before I go, here's an ootd for you guys...a pretty basic and comfortable get-up that you can wear any day. Mind you, this sweater is pretty cool and won't leave you sweating buckets :P
flash lens street style
ripped jeans street style
studded loafers street style
ripped jeans street style
unarosa sweater | stradivarius jeans | mmf shoes | zara bag | accessories by stockton row and alex and ani | monogram onecklace

photos by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment