Powered by Blogger.

ootd: ice blue

Friday, March 7, 2014

Hi! How's everyone doing? Just a quick ootd post for you since I'm mostly pre-occupied with a garage sale me and a few other bloggers are having this weekend at Bel-Air, Makati. Do try to come if you find yourself in the area. We'll be selling lots of clothes, shoes, make-up and accessories that have only been used once or are completely brand new at super cheap prices.

Now the outfit, Giordano in the Philippines really has the best selection of clothes unlike their boutiques abroad where the shops are mostly stocked with basics. I found this boxy baby blue dress that reminded me so much of the silhouettes found on Celine's catwalks last fashion week and I couldn't resist. Plus I'm really a sucker for dresses with hidden front pockets. It's also made with really good fabric in a relaxed style which translates to a lot of wear and tear for errands and other days when I just need to slip something on and go.

giordano philippines
giordano philippines
raoul philippines
giordano fashion blogger
giordano philippines dress | zara sandals | raoul shoulder bag | fly shades mirror lens sunglasses | pandora bracelet

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS: ending in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment