Powered by Blogger.

ootd: in my own skin

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I love clothes that feel like a second layer of skin. 

Comfortable enough to wear the whole day without finding the need to tug and pull in certain areas. That's how I feel about Uniqlo's button downs. They are my most favorite ever! Plus they don't wrinkle so much, just hang dry properly with a hanger when it's fresh from the washing machine and still wet to get most of the wrinkles out. Easy peasy.

This is a typical outfit you'd find me in daily for running errands and whatnots...

uniqlo fashion blogger philippines
I love how practical and cute this Bensimon bag is, perfect for a full day of shopping plus it's even got little straps on the back so you can easily attach it to the handlebars of your bicycle!

bensimon bag
brown boots street style
uniqlo plaid shirt | stradivarius jeans | zara boots | bensimon bag from common thread | alex and ani bracelets | onecklace monogram necklace

photos by Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment