Powered by Blogger.

ootd: its all black and white to me

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Still on a high from all the back to back music festivals! I just got back from Puerto Galera for the Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival last night. We were there for 4 days and even if I am a bit exhausted from all the travelling and events, I am so happy with the way 2014 is going so far. I couldn't ask for more.

It's really true that when you embrace life, it embraces you back. :)

This is what I wore to the Pandora Essence Collection launch last week (see here). I wanted to wear something that would readily match the bracelet I was about to have because I wanted to wear and shoot it immediately. I have been wanting my own Pandora for quite some time so I was really, really excited. :D

The launch was held in Makati Shangri-la so I went with this LBD from Maude (cause you can never really go wrong with an LBD) which is both stylish yet comfortable enough to wear the entire day. Paired it with a kimono to dress it down a bit since the event was in the afternoon and added a large statement necklace from Zara to finish the look which I matched with my new Pandora Essence Collection bracelet (my new favorite staple accessory, yay!).

jeffrey campbell gladiator sandals 
fly shades fashion blogger
jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals



pandora essence bracelet
mart of china kimono | maude lbd | zara necklace | jeffrey campbell gladiator sandals | pandora essence bracelet + wisdom charm | fly shades

photos by Paul

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment