Powered by Blogger.

ootd: pat santos

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I received an invite last week for a Pat Santos fashion show at SM BF with a chance to take home a dress specially for me.

I was really excited being a big fan of Pat Santos and all...he is the genius behind some of my favorite brands from SM Ladies Fashion: Blanc Et Noir, Philosophy, etc. so I made it a point to dress from head to legs (? :P) entirely in Pat Santos.

Before I could head towards the South, I needed to attend the McCormick Festival of Food event at Greenbelt first and from there, I was supposed to take a cab to Paranaque with Ana...and that's where the nightmare started.

Never really a big fan of public transportation in our country, I was slowly starting to change my mind about it but the scenarios I have been experiencing these past weeks is slowly taking me back to square one.

For an hour or so, we travelled the entire Glorietta + Greenbelt compound trying to hail a taxi. No luck. They wouldn't let us ride, I was so infuriated. It got so late that there was no point trying to head towards BF anymore.

The point is, I missed the show and a chance to meet the designer because of failed public transportation. It hasn't been much easier lately as well, you'd think it was the Christmas season already. Stress. Good thing I was in super comfortable flats.

So anyway, here's my wasted (;() Pat Santos outfit:

leopard slip on street style
steve madden leopard slip on
leopard slip on street style
pandora fashion blogger
ps. why doesn't the government add cars to the existing MRT system?
pps. Pat, in case you come across this post, I'm really sorry and heartbroken that I missed your show.

top and shorts from blanc et noir at sm ladies fashion | steve madden pony hair leopard slip ons | pandora bracelets | zara bag | mickey mouse watch

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment