Powered by Blogger.

ootd: pink panther

Monday, March 24, 2014

Yes, yes, not exactly panther but close enough :P

I got this pretty neon pink/white shiftdress from Cole Vintage recently...I am so proud of myself for getting it in pink (hahaha) because they also had it in black/white and /blue/yellow but I remembered my promise to wear more summer colors in a previous post and because of my recently acquired tan from Malasimbo, I think these colors suit me better for now.

Also, loose floaty dresses are currently my best friend because I gained some weight and have been feeling heavy and bloated...Dennis pointed out that I should start going to the gym because my thighs are getting better. Needless to say, he didn't get the end of it for days. Guys never learn, seriously. :))

white pumps street style 
white accordion shoulder bag
cole vintage summer 2014
cole vintage fashion blogger
cole vintage
A couple other things I cannot leave the house without lately are my Pandora bracelets. I have been addicted eversince the Essence Collection launch ( read about it HERE), since then, I have acquired another bracelet + a couple charms and I just want to get MORE! hahaha...

But most importantly, my Rainbow Loom bracelet that my daughter Nikola made especially for me :)

pandora essence collection
cole vintage dress | raoul bag | mmf shoes (FB) | pandora bracelets + rainbow loom bracelet from my daughter Nikola (order your own for only P50ea. email me at admin@fashioneggplant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment