Powered by Blogger.

ootd: uncharacteristically floral

Monday, March 17, 2014


I am not the most feminine person you will ever meet and it's really not in my personality to shop for summer dresses, let alone floral summer dresses but I'm slowly beginning to change my mind and shopping inclinations eversince I slipped on this dress from Paradise Treats.

Although it's not something I would normally associate myself with I didn't really feel out of character nor uncomfortable with it on. In fact, I felt the exact opposite. I felt comfortable, like I was in my second skin. It totally helped that the fabric they used  was really soft and cool making it the perfect choice for the super warm afternoons we've been experiencing lately.

I guess....expect to see me in more summer dresses these coming months. :P Extra frills not included.

manila fashion blogger
paradise treats online shop
mmf shoes
mmf fashion blogger
summer fashion
sun dress street style
floral dress street style
gucci sunglasses c/o sarabia optical | paradise treats dress (see HERE) | mff sandals (see HERE) | raoul bag | alex and ani bracelets

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment